Spaghetti and Chicken with Garlic Bread
To make this, all you have to do is:
1. Make spaghetti according to package
2. Heat up some garlic bread (Or make your own with nice bread and butter/garlic compound)
3. Heat up your leftover chicken
4. Warm up your favorite sauce. We used low sodium traditional!
5. Assemble your spaghetti and make a side salad if you wish~
6. Enjoy your meal with a nice drink.
So if you like pasta and don't have much time to cook, this is a good meal to do. Doing different things with leftovers makes it feel like you have a new meal which involved hardly any cooking at all! A great way to prevent food waste.