Only this time I'm going to handle it differently. I'm going to do 5 prompts per post so I make sure I finish it this time. 3rd time's the charm right?
Let's get started!
Day 01 – When did you start doing gyaru?
I started doing Gyaru around 2015.
You can see my whole journey in my post:
☆59 My Gal Journey☆
Day 02 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
1. I am 5'2"
2. I was into Lolita/Fairy Kei before Gyaru
3. I love anime and video games!
4. I own a small business where I sell accessories I made
5. I loved drawing and coloring as a kid but didn't make art my dream job field till college
6. I have been to a lot of US states including CA, AZ, MA, FL, WA
7. My favorite Gyaru styles include Amekaji/surf-kei, Tsuyome, Himekaji and hoping to try more Kigurumin
8. I am moving to AZ next month
9. I LOVE Halloween!
10. I don't use lenses
11. I've been blogging for a long time before this blog
12. I have never left the US but I really want to visit Japan
13. My number one inspo are Kaa-tan and Kanako!
14. Before Gyaru, and even while I was into Lolita, I rarely wore makeup and I was horrible at it
15. I live for oldschool gal
Day 03 – What is your best and worst experience with non-gyaru?
My best experience is when I go out on my own, feeling my best and someone compliments my look. I don't know if many people around here know about Gyaru but it feels nice to receive compliments! And my worst is probably when random creepy guys cat call to me. It ESPECIALLY happens when I'm in full gal.
Day 04 – A picture of a memorable night
Related to the previous picture from my friend's birthday dinner!
Read about it here: ☆88 Dinner with More Friends!☆
Day 05 – What do you love and dislike about gyaru?
✨The relationship between brand and non-brand: I can do any combination of each or both. As long as it works for Gyaru, that's all that matters.
✨Makeup: I never really wore makeup all of the time. But Gyaru allowed me to learn and discover so much that I am getting pretty decent at it!
✨Different styles: I love a lot of the substyles. Each one is different so it feels like even using some of the same pieces can be a whole new coordinate!
😕Negative People: No matter what, not everyone is going to have something positive to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't go insulting someone just because you can. Give concrit when permitted. Don't attack.
😕Too much change: We have evolved and so has the fashion. But I do prefer a lot of the older styles. IMO they were more unique and fun. This is just my personal opinion but I'm not a fan of the newer stuff.
😕Far Away Gyaru: I used to think it was hard to find gals in NY...I don't even know if there will be any in AZ! Wish me luck~